Document Controller Responsibilities :
· Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
· Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
· Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
· Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
· Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
· Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
· Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
· Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
· Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
· Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
· Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
Document Controller Requirements :
. Diploma business administration, English language , executive security , office management .
· Two years' experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
· Knowledge of document management systems like SharePoint, Only Office, Docwra Cloud, Rubex.
· Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
· An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
· Top-class typing and report writing skills.
· Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
· Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
· Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
· Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.